I am working to bring the voices of our creative community to your ears as quickly as possible.
For you, I hope these voices and conversations might be:
- comforting or stimulating
- thought-provoking or soothing
- inspiring or sheltering
- or whatever you need at this moment in time.
My own needs seem to change from hour to hour, but I do find comfort in the connection I feel after a 40 minute conversation with another human being about creativity, life, art, process, and meaning. These conversations are sustaining me in a moment when I feel very isolated and worried.
You’ll see the most recent nine episodes listed below, in case you’ve missed them. If now is not the best time for you to listen, then they will be here when you are ready. Sending you love.
ASBX March 13-27, 2020:
- 095: What’s next? Big feelings + big love.
- 096: Writing audio fiction for young audiences with Dania Ramos & Michael Aquino of Timestorm
- 097: Empowering Parent Artists with Nashville PAAL rep Erica Lee Haines
- 098: Compassion, Care, and Children’s Lit with Amber Wood, the Storylady
- 099: Growth, impact, and accessibility with podcast critic and advocate Elena Fernández Collins
- 100: My Geriatric Uterus with Lormarev Jones, playwright and solo performer
- 101: Supporting North Carolina playwrights with Yvette Holder, the creator of Sips & Scripts
- 102: Empowering Parent Artists with NYC rep Garlia Cornelia Jones: Part One
- 103: Empowering Parent Artists with NYC rep Garlia Cornelia Jones: Part Two