Please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! I look forward to connecting with you!
In 2020, I’ll be blogging on the Piedmont Laureate site too.
Here’s some press if you’d like to hear and read more:
- Raleigh Arts: Tamara Kissane selected as 2020 Piedmont Laureate
- IndyWeek: Tamara Kissane is your new Piedmont Laureate
- Creatives in Conversation: Tamara Kissane: Theatre-maker and Podcast Host
- RDU On Stage: Theater Podcast Featuring Durham Theater-maker Tamara Kissane
- RDU On Stage: Triangle Theater-maker Tamara Kissane writes about the birth of her audio drama
- IndyWeek: The Hidden Link between Tamara Kissane’s new play Master Builder and her podcast Artist Soapbox
Photos by Erin Bell of Bull City Photography
Sign up for our workshops on Creative Accountability and Functional Feedback:
- Workshop dates available soon.
- Bonus episode 002: Better together. A Creative Accountability Group debrief with Mara and Tamara (In case you want to hear us talk about it.)
If you’d like to start moving your project ahead right away and/or you’d like more tailored support, I am currently accepting individual clients.
Be a guest blogger. Please send a writing sample and some specific ideas about what you’d like to focus on and what value it would provide for readers.
Support the podcast: Please do so via the Artist Soapbox Patreon campaign. Share the daylights out of the podcast episodes and blog posts. Connect and follow via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you would like to discuss sponsorship, advertising, or other collaborations, please message me.
Be a guest on the podcast. The schedule for 2020 is full until June. This year I am focused on playwrights and playwriting. Most of my guests are referrals and/or artists whose work I’ve been following for some time. However, if you’d like to be a guest, you are welcome to reach out. Let me know why you’d like to be a podcast guest and what value our conversation would provide for listeners. Just fyi, podcast episodes are released 6-8 weeks after the interview date. Thanks!
Reach out with other ideas. If you have additional thoughts about how to work with me, send an email and let’s talk.