Please complete the form below or email email@example.com. Thanks! I look forward to connecting with you!
Here’s some press if you’d like to hear and read more:
- RDU On Stage: Review: Tamara Kissane’s Audio Drama THE NEW COLOSSUS May Satiate the Appetite of Audiences Mourning Live Theater
- IndyWeek: Listen to a New Six-Part Podcast of Tamara Kissane’s Unhinged Chekhov
- Raleigh Arts: Tamara Kissane selected as 2020 Piedmont Laureate
- IndyWeek: Tamara Kissane is your new Piedmont Laureate
- Creatives in Conversation: Tamara Kissane: Theatre-maker and Podcast Host
- RDU On Stage: Theater Podcast Featuring Durham Theater-maker Tamara Kissane
- RDU On Stage: Triangle Theater-maker Tamara Kissane writes about the birth of her audio drama
- IndyWeek: The Hidden Link between Tamara Kissane’s new play Master Builder and her podcast Artist Soapbox
Photos by Erin Bell of Bull City Photography
Hire me to write a play or audio drama. I have co-written 18 plays for the stage (including plays for children), 2 full length plays (then adapted them for audio), several 10 minute plays and monologues. I facilitate 2 writing teams and we are generating content right now for audio! This is my jam.
Sign up for our workshops on Creative Accountability and Functional Feedback:
- Workshop dates TBD.
- Bonus episode 002: Better together. A Creative Accountability Group debrief with Mara and Tamara (In case you want to hear us talk about it.)
If you’d like to start moving your project ahead right away and/or you’d like more tailored support, I am currently accepting individual clients.
Be a guest blogger. Please send a writing sample and some specific ideas about what you’d like to focus on and what value it would provide for readers.
Support the podcast: Please do so via the Artist Soapbox Patreon campaign. Share the daylights out of the podcast episodes and blog posts. Connect and follow via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you would like to discuss sponsorship, advertising, or other collaborations, please message me.
Be a guest on the podcast. Most of my guests are referrals and/or artists whose work I’ve been following for some time. However, if you’d like to be a guest, you are welcome to reach out. Let me know why you’d like to be a podcast guest and what value our conversation would provide for listeners. Just fyi, podcast episodes are released 6-8 weeks after the interview date. Thanks!
Reach out with other ideas. If you have additional thoughts about how to work with me, send an email and let’s talk.